The "Accelerating Aluminum Industrial Green and Low-Carbon Development Joint Proposal" includes the following 7 points:
1. Control Production Amounts: control the total production capacity, implementing electrolytic aluminum production index replacement regulations, maintaining a "ceiling" of electrolytic aluminum production capacity.
2. Optimize the energy structure: standardize carbon emission management, adjust the energy structure, introduce integrated smart energy services, absorb green energy, increase the proportion of clean energy use such as hydropower, wind power, photovoltaics, and nuclear power, and promote the use of natural gas instead of coal for production.
3. Speed up technological progress: increase investment in R&D science to accelerate the implementation of new technologies and equipment for energy saving and consumption reduction, carbon capture and storage and promotion of gas co-processing related technologies.
4. Develop a circular economy: adhere to the principle of "reduce, reuse, and recycle", explore new business forms and models, developing green recycling industries such as secondary aluminum and waste recycling, creating a highly efficient closed-loop recycling system for aluminum waste.
5. Promote energy saving and consumption reduction: implement the concept of conservation, optimizing technological processes, improve equipment efficiency, improve energy-saving and consumption-reducing mechanisms, maximize the level of energy management and control in the production process with efficient use of energy to reduce energy consumption.
6. Expand the application of aluminum: make full use of the green advantages of aluminum: lightweight, recyclable, actively promoting the substitution of steel, wood and copper with aluminum. Expand the application and consumption of aluminum.
7. Strengthen international cooperation: jointly carry out low-carbon aluminum smelting industry and technology cooperation globally, both resources and technology sharing, and jointly promote the green development of the global aluminum industry.
It is our common responsibility to promote green and low-carbon. Together we aim to strengthen responsibility, highlight synergy, and achieve the goal of "carbon peak" and realize the vision of "carbon neutral" for our country on schedule, and make the aluminum industry better for building a beautiful China and a beautiful world. Great contribution.